Goa’s Jungle Book Experience and Village Tour
Are you looking for an exciting adventure during your stay in Goa? Atlantis Watersports offers a Jungle Book tour for locals as well as tourists who are looking for an adventure among nature. This tour is an overnight trip that is filled with action and excitement. The first agenda on this tour is a ride through the spice routes towards Goa’s forests.
The tour will also take you to Goa’s breathtaking waterfalls and includes a guided Goan Village Tour as well. You can take photos of the picturesque landscapes or simply gaze at nature’s beauty. In the traditional Goan village, you will be provided with a traditional Goan lunch before you start with the second part of the tour.
Post lunch, you will get to experience a thrilling Elephant Ride. This part of the tour will surely let you experience the excitement of what it is like to ride on a massive animal’s back. There is also an Elephant Shower after the ride to complete your entire elephant riding experience.
After the entire tour, you can relax your body and mind in a yoga session together with trained yoga instructors. After yoga, end your trip by enjoying a classic campfire with your fellow tourists.
|DEPARTURE LOCATION||Calangute, Baga|
|Duration||10 am Next Day 5.30pm|
Day 1: Departure
- Pick up: Pick up from hotel at 6 AM & proceed towards Lord Shiva Temple at Murudeshwar. Have breakfast & visit the temple.
- Arrival at the The Paradise Isle Beach Resort by 1 PM, have Lunch at the ocean View Restaurant & spend free time by relaxing on the beach, swimming pool, enjoying spa and other indoor games facility, or take boat ride to St.Mary’s Island.
- Krishna Temple: Visit to Ancient lord Krishna temple &8monastries& proceed back to hotel
- Dinner: Gala dinner at the open air restaurant by the beach & overnight stay.
Day 1: Return
- Wakeup call: at 5 am, Breakfast at the Coffee shop ‘Tropicana’ Check-out & proceed towards Agumbe Ghat. Built by the British in 1839, 84 kms from shimoga Agumbe Ghat covers fourteen hairpin bends to reach the topmost point & has an eagles view of the entire valley below & proceed towards Elephant training camp. Gajanur Wild and Rouge Elephant Training centre:
- arrival at 11 AM, spend time with elephants(Elephant ride optional).
- Thavarekhoppa Wild Tiger & Lion reserve: at the reserve(rehabilitation center). Board the safari coach and drive to spot the tigers, lions and other animals in their natural habitats. Proceeds towards Shimoga for lunch
- Lunch: Arrive at Shimoga for lunch & Proceed to Jog Falls.
- Visit the second highest plunge waterfalls in India, spend time at the waterfall & proceed to Goa and transfers to Hotels.