Day 1: Departure
- We will pick you up from the hotel at 5 am and departure towards Murudeshwara.
- Around 8 am group will stop in Amkolafor breakfast to refresh before sightseeing of the world’s second-tallest Shiva statuewhich took 2 years to builds and one and half hours to see.
- At 12.30 pm we will reach sacred village of Gokarna.
- It is believed that Lord Shiva emerged from the ear of a cow here and we will visit temples and holy spots of the place.
- At 2 pm we are reaching Om beach and having lunch at one of the shack.
- You can enjoy the sun and warm water of Om beach for 2 hours to refresh before departure to Palolem.
- Drive in Goa to meet sunset at the one of the finest beaches of Goa. Leaving Palolem by 6 pm to reach hotel at 8pm.
|DEPARTURE LOCATION||From Hotel|
|DURATION||5am to 8pm|