Day 1: Departure
- Arrive Delhi + Delhi Sightseeing :Arrive Delhi, on arrival you will be met and transferred to hotel , and check in to hotel.
- Balance of the day free for own activities. then after proceed to sightseeing tour Delhi to visit Raj Ghat, the site where Mahatma Gandhi was cremated; Jama Masjid – the largest mosque in India; and the Red Fort – once the most opulent fort and palace of the Moghul Empire.
- The Humayun’s Tomb, Qutub Minar. Drive along the ceremonial avenue – Rajpath, past the imposing India Gate, Parliament House and the President’s Residence.
- (Overnight at hotel).
- Drive Delhi to Agra – 250 Kms./4 Hrs. + SIGHTSEEING
- Breakfast at hotel, then after drive to Agra and check-in to hotel,
- Later in the afternoon enjoy the visit of magnificent Taj Mahal – one of the Seven Wonders of the World surely the most extravagant expression of love ever created. 20,000 men labored for over 17 years to build this memorial to Shah Jahan’s beloved wife.
- Also visit the Agra Fort – the rusty and majestic red-sandstone fort of Agra stands on the banks of the river Yamuna. And Sunset visit Taj Mahal (Overnight at hotel).
- Agra to Delhi + Depart Delhi
- Breakfast at hotel, after drive to Delhi then after in time transferred to Delhi airport to connect flight to back home.